Description of the Business Line or Department
Kleinwort Hambros is a leading provider of Trust and Company Administration Services to wealthy individuals. These are well-established teams which as responsible for providing a high-quality service to a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
We have a requirement to for a trainee to learn and assist in the delivery of tasks, objectives and targets within the client Support Services and Fiduciary Risk/ Assurance arena.
Summary of responsibilities
- Learn CDD policies, procedures and processes and assist the CSS team process client CDD
- Learn the Document Management Storage systems and assist the teams in storing and retrieving documents from scanning on an arising basis.
- Assist in the updating of data in NavOne, ensuring that data is entered both proficiently and reliably.
- Learn and be familiar with the NavOne and Mica systems to find data required for analysis
- Assist the CSS team in the tasks required for the completion of Administration Reviews, PCR KYC Memos, Risk Assessments, Trust Administration Reviews and other tasks, as required by Head of CSS.
- Learn the T2 process and be able to enter entries into the T2 System.
- Assist Fiduciary Risk team in thematic review work by providing analysis and data extractions as part of thematic reviews (no involvement in thematic reviews covering work undertaken as part of the CSS Team)
- Learn processes and tools and be able to enter and complete Morse controls and GPS Controls
- Assist Client Support Services and Fiduciary Risk/ Assurance teams as requested by the Heads of each team.
- Ability to understand and identify core CDD/KYC documentation
- Be able to use various IT tools/ Systems and follow, demonstrations, presentations, manuals, email instructions etc.
- Ability to demonstrate basic communication and relationship building skills, to seek information, understand others, facilitate teamwork and build confidence.
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint, Adobe etc.
- Office administration or similar working environment previously
- Prepared to study for relevant entry level professional qualifications
- Ability to progress several tasks at any given time
- Ability to absorb information readily and apply
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.