- Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university (MBA or other professional qualifications such as CFA is preferred)
- Previous experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager is a plus
- Solid accounting, corporate finance, and credit analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of different bank products, particularly commercial banking/transaction banking products
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and business environment in China
- Well versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, VBA, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint is a must)
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills (both speaking and writing) are mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position, please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
You are a member of the Credit Management China team based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Head of the department, you will provide balanced and objective credit assessments to business requests and assume full analytical responsibility to support the overall credit approval process for target corporate clients.
Credit Management Group is the analytical platform of Global Banking and Advisory, supporting front office by providing corporate counterparty risk assessment on a transversal basis and client facing as required.