- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Computer Science or similar
- Curious, autonomous and passionate, you understand the problems presented and use empirical thinking to identify root causes
- You make use of your knowledge, experience and creative thinking to deliver ingenious, simple and efficient solutions
- Knowledge in coding skills (python, shell, Java, Unix)
- Understanding of database querying languages such as SQLite, MS SQL, Postgre, Elastic Search, etc.
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
You will join the “Cross Asset Execution" team and will be working in an Agile environment. Your team is composed of cross-functional specialists and is responsible for the whole application lifecycle (including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance & support, decommission).