- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science Analytics or similar
- Passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions Coding and data cleaning skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy) is a plus
- Experience with visualisation product is a plus (Power BI)
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is a plus
- Candidate with critical thinking and open minded
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This division is responsible for the electronic coverage of clients for Fixed Income and Currencies in Asia. Based in Hong Kong, the team takes care of electronic distribution, client coverage and business development (as part of SG digital transformation).