- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Knowledge in financial market and investment products
- Programming skill and database knowledge is preferred
- Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge is an advantage
- Hard-working, diligent and strong commitment to the team is a must
- Fluent English and Korean are mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This position is to assist Sales people in Equities and Derivatives (EQD) space. The person will work for Sales who handle various types of Equity Derivatives Products and also engage in developing sales tools
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.