- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Technology or similar
- Proficient in Excel, strong in Office pack
- Knowledge in Banking & Finance and strong appetite for digital technologies
- Strong analytical sense
- Multi-tasker, who can juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Fast learner who is persistent, resourceful and autonomous
- Good team player, approachable, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to give a synthetic overview & to drive the change
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Finance Department (DFIN) works for the Asia Business Unit to support our activities from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialized financial services.
Digital and Transformation Office team (DTO) is in charge of transforming DFIN department and it is related “Run the Bank” functions. The team is acting as the authority for process design & operating model on its perimeter and is also contributing to information system related projects.