- General knowledge on accounting knowledge
- Higher educational background
- Organizational skills: Time management & ability to deliver
- Good writing ability in Word & Powerpoint (drafting notes, reports, explanative papers …)
- Analytical & inquisitive mindset, open minded to change with the initiative to define and propose solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines but also challenge requests & the approach to them
- Ability to work with the team members globally based
- Relationship skills to build a good working relationship with business lines, OPER, ITEC plus other Finance Departments in London, Head Office, offshored teams & other control functions.
- Ability to think and act proactively displaying an entrepreneurial mindset and common sense
- Willingness to expand product knowledge base and develop new skillsets
A first experience (internship/placement year) in Finance/Accounting would be desirable
Higher Education is a prerequisite. The candidate needs to have a Degree in Business Studies, Economics or any Science Degree
- Fluent in English
- French speaker is a plus but not mandatory for this role
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.