Studies & experience:
· A commenced university degree / student status for the whole working period is necessary
· Good knowledge of Polish and English
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
· Knowledge of MS Office suite (advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
· Very good organisation of work
· Analytical thinking skills
· Commitment, accuracy
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently
· Ability to work under time pressure
o Contract period: 6-12 months
o Minimum availability of 30 hours per week
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in a pleasant and challenging environment
- Diverse interactions in an international organization
- Attractive remuneration
- Contact with capital markets
- Contract of mandate
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your studies, various opportunities could be offered to you, in Poland and abroad.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.