- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Models or similar
- Outstanding academic performance that demonstrates good analytical background and quantitative skills
- Experience in market finance is ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint) and any programing codes
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business
- Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The main object for this trainee is to assist in the routine and proper functioning of G10 Cross Currency Basis swap desk and EMTN desk.