- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), VBA, Power BI and SQL
- Infrastructure knowledge on Linux OS, Database, Network
- Scripting in Perl, Python, Ruby etc. is a plus
- Good understanding on ITIL or IT Production Processes
- Major incident management, coordination skill and project management skill
- Basic knowledge of trading related Front, Middle & Back Office activities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Being analytical, organized and collaborative
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Global Business Service Unit (GBSU) IT provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business growth of GBIS. To strengthen our IT Production Governance, we are opening a Trainee position based in Hong Kong under the GBSU organization. The successful candidate will join the transversal IT Risk & Production Management (RPM) department as the IT Service Management Specialist, focusing on the steering of IT Production Processes. He/she will also have opportunities to manage Transversal IT Projects while be actively involved in Major Incident Management & Coordination of IT.
Assuming the role of IT Service Management Specialist in the Asia IT Control team, which is responsible for the Steering & Reporting of IT Production Governance for GBSU IT & Global Technology Services (GTS) organization in Asia region. The candidate will also be actively involved in Major Incident Management process of IT Asia.