- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint, VBA)
- Strong interest in new technologies (Tableau / PowerBi would be a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to organize time, multitask, and define priorities (autonomy)
- Able to interact with all level of the organization from operators to executive management members
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a complex organization, across multiple cultures, geographies and disciplines
- Ability to be flexible and agile (priorities may change and escalation need to be adapted)
- Demonstrated ability to lead change through influencing skills, be a positive change agent
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The successful candidate will be working in the Risk Management and Oversight department to support the Asia-Pacific Operational Risk Management team.