Description of the Business Line or Department
The Client Solutions Group is responsible for developing and managing client solutions for Kleinwort Hambros. The purpose of the group is to bring together our client solutions into one group by harmonising and strengthening the offer, including developing products and services to empower client-facing staff to deliver exceptional client service and win new business. The CSG function spans Investment Management (IM), Credit and banking, and digital deliveries, new product development, offer and review, risk oversight and governance and Communications.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- Support the risk and oversight teams in various ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required, mainly Consumer duty.
- Support the in completion of operational and oversight tasks that impact the product governance life cycle
- Assist the wider Risk and Oversight team
- Complete all structured and unstructured learning as part of the TBC apprenticeship programme
Summary of responsibilities
- Support the CSG Head of Operations and Risk team in the completion of ad hoc projects and tasks as when required
- Assist in the delivery of increased product governance oversight and reporting requirements
- Assist in the development of procedures and processes across as consumer duty embeds into BAU
- Support the New product co-ordinator and Product governance co-ordinator in CSG when needed to meet the tight deadlines they have been set.
- Support the fund services team deliver as and when required
- Coordinate and assist in the completion of group controls each month
- Individual contributor competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
- Basic understanding of investment risk management issues.
- Basic knowledge of UK regulatory framework.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Competency with Microsoft office programs (in particular Excel would be beneficial)
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivating and interesting to join a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of compliance principles, conduct risk and regulatory framework surrounding wealth managements
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006ZL
- Entity: Kleinwort Hambros
- Starting date: 2023/05/15
- Publication date: 2023/03/15