- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Know how to code in Python; Experience in VBA, object oriented programming languages are a plus
- Good understanding of Financial Institutions is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude and attitude to learn new things
- Ability to handle tasks with tight deadlines and find innovative solutions
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.