- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge and/or first experience in Python/Java development and/or other object-oriented language
- Good knowledge of Excel/VBA macros development
- Knowledge of Equity derivatives products
- Strong analytical mind
- Well organized, reliable and quality oriented innovative and passionate about technology
- Good communication and team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The structured products business heavily relies on technology from front to middle office to cope with the volume increase. The technology department is also a strong innovation partner for the financial sales and engineers to stay ahead of the competition.
As part of the IT department the Exotic developer team oversees development and support of Font Office (FO) tools used by the sales and structured products.
The team is composed of 10 developers and application support analysts in Hong Kong.