- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
- Ability to explain clearly the sourcing policy and process to the stakeholders
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight timeframes in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Vendors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential
- Creative, open minded set, adaptable, comply with banking and sourcing policies, uphold strong governance with high integrity.
- Effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel (including pivot table and formula like v-lookup) is a MUST
- Proficiency in PowerBI Tools will be advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, and Chinese language skills is an advantage
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale with possible extension of contract or Analyst position when available. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.
As part of the COOA department, the Asia Sourcing team will manage the purchase of the assigned categories and key priorities in Asia, to ensure that the needs of the business are met in terms of operational requirements, cost savings, risk mitigation and innovation.
The trainee for Asia Sourcing team will be supporting and ensuring the respect of SG’s Sourcing processes and best practices as well as using SG’s sourcing tools The is role will also contribute to the yearly savings targets, and will be in charge of maintaining a good relationship with the internal clients and business lines.The Asia Sourcing team will work closely with the stakeholders across SG entities in Asia Pacific Region including local Heads and COOs, will also have to work with the SG Group Sourcing Division members from the Head office in France