The post holder manages the MyLearning application, ensuring the distribution of training courses, providing quality services for clients in accordance with the standards and working procedures specific to the activity being carried out.
Concrètement, vous serez amené(e) à:
- Manages the distribution of face-to-face training sessions
- Handles all requests received through ticketing system according to SLA agreed
- Provides support required in order to set up the training plan sent by the Training Responsible
- Schedules training sessions for existing courses in collaboration with the Training Responsible
- Ensures good communication between all the training actors involved in the training sessions
- Plans the logistical aspects of training sessions (training rooms, other logistical needs)
- Responds to questions about organizing training sessions and e-learning campaigns (Level 2)
- Enrolls employees to training sessions and e-learning campaigns according to the working procedures and within the terms agreed in the SLA2
- Manages training sessions and e-learning campaigns initiated in "push" or "pull" mode
- Creates and delivers training attendance lists for training sessions
- Fills-in the presence in the MyLearning application after receiving the attendance sheets
- Creates and delivers reports according to the working procedure, specific to the activity
- Identifies opportunities for improving your performance and process, training systems and tools
- MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- A good knowledge of the MyLearning application or similar Learning Management System is considered a plus
- Experience in training session management, also considered a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Foreign languages: English B1 (Mandatory), French B2 (Mandatory)
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Client and results orientation
- Attention to details
- Adaptability to change
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230007EU
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/04/24
- Publication date: 2023/03/15