Description of the Business Line or Department
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has been active in Ireland for 20 years and is a leading player in servicing Irish domiciled and offshore collective investment vehicles. We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage schemes from UCITS to AIFs including private equity and real estate structures, hedge funds and special purpose vehicles.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Reporting to the Head of Transfer Agency, the Transfer Administrator is responsible the processing of all dealing orders and corresponding reports as well as addressing investor / client queries.
Summary of responsibilities
· Process all dealing instructions received (subscriptions, redemptions, stock transfers, switches …etc.), ensuring that each transaction is processed accurately and in line with the fund’s prospectus and SGSS internal controls and procedures.
· Complete daily cash reconciliation and ensure that all amounts have been reconciled and that pending items are investigated properly.
· Process distributions in a timely manner and ensure all dividend payments are made for good value.
· Ensure all the necessary reports required by investors, fund managers and 3rd parties are dispatched, as required, and deadlines are met.
· Ensure monthly statistics and KPIs are updated and reported to management as required.
· Carry out the registration of new shareholders and maintenance of shareholder accounts
· Process investor static data amendments in line with company policy and procedures
· Completing checklists and controls to ensure that all tasks have been completed.
· Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to management.
· Complete archiving and filing on a periodic basis
· Interact with other team members and management to continuously reduce risk and improve efficiency and productivity within the team.
· Understand the risks associated with the TA function and actively look for ways to prevent an error.
· Actively participate in the weekly team meetings
· Address all shareholder and client queries in a professional and timely manner and prioritise to ensure the delivery of a first class service.
· Keep line management informed of client issues and their progress and highlighting to management any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
· Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with key client contacts.