- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Strong ability to understand, address, manage and resolve issues
- Must have independent critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Charismatic approach to building team spirit and business relationships
- Good knowledge of Transfer Agency processes & activities
- Good knowledge of AML requirements, local regulations, tax including Irish withholding taxes, EU Savings Directive, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”), Common Reporting Standards (“CRS”).
- Excellent organisation skills & time management.
- High level of multi-tasking
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally & in writing
- Ability to manage a team and develop/mentor less experienced staff
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering
- Previous management or supervisory experience in a financial service environment is an advantage
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of traditional and alternative investment fund administration
- A full appreciation of the Irish and non-Irish fund regulatory environment - especially in relation to the regulations applying to fund administration.
Degree required – preferred finance.
- Fluent English essential; knowledge of French language an advantage
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.