Overall project management of various projects, including migration of HR processes from different European countries to Societe Generale European Business Services; customer management & risk assessment throughout the project.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Overall project management of various projects, including migration of HR processes from different entities to HR Romania Hub, optimization of processes, quality improvement, HRIS convergence, etc
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project;
- Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables;
- Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the SG EBS resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in terms of process design, ensuring in the same time the adaptation of the customer processes to the SG EBS environment;
- Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant metrics/project progress to all project stakeholders.