- General knowledge of Treasury with a focus on the Derivatives, Cleared Swaps, Futures Equities and Fixed Income area
- Basic understanding of Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Office experience required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and research questionable items
- Proven ability to multi task and work in a high paced and highly regulated environment
- The ability to make sound judgment and willingness to make decisions by prioritizing tasks and analyzing the costs and risks to the firm
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- An assertive personality, that is able to deliver according to tight deadlines in fast moving "broker" environment.
- Take ownership or actions and responsibilities
- Share information, knowledge and experience with team members
- Innovative and a creative problem solver
- Customer Service - Customer orientation (Internal and external) with a commitment to superior quality service and experience in dealing with a variety of customers
Experience Needed: 5 - 15 years
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics preferred or equivalent work experience
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework. At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.