Competencies and Work Experience
- Good understanding of the relevant laws of the local jurisdiction.
- Understand the basic features of the different types of investment product
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Good numeracy skills and ability to understand routine documents
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Knowledge of business procedures, standards, policies and procedures
- Team Spirit
- Client orientation
- A minimum of ten years relevant trust and company experience.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries & Administrators or Diploma in Offshore Finance & Administration (pre-professional);
- Or STEP Diploma in International Trust Management;
- Or Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers/IFS;
- Or Trustee Diploma;
- Or Diploma in Trust and Estate Practice;
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.