During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
1. In your daily work, you will:
- Implement the services requested by the Management Company and Asset Managers making sure they are compliant with the regulation and investment policy of the funds as described in their prospectuses
- Calculate the net asset value (total value of the assets of a fund), confirm to the Management Company and analyze the discrepancies, if any.
- Understand the pricing logic and apply the valuation prices from various market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters etc. ) in order to calculate the Fund’s Net Asset
- Perform and control of the regulatory and investment limits
- Interaction with different teams base in Frankfurt, Munich or in the other European locations
- Contact the clients for clarification of day-to-day operational topics.
- You will be involved in projects that are run by the Trustee team both for increasing operational efficiency and enriching the current products offering.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.