Academic Background and Certifications, Experience:
- College degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience on Messaging (exchange, OWA) environment, Experience on Microsoft Exchange online would be a plus
- Experience administering Microsoft technologies (Skype, Exchange, SharePoint)
- Experience administering MDM (AirWatch)
- Experience administering Archiving systems (Global Relay) would be a plus
- Experience as a Skype Administrator (recording system environment, skype mobile, skype external access) would be a plus
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology would be a plus
- Knowledge with power shell, knowledge of active directory
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams
- Care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Has a passion to share knowledge amongst the community.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Attention to details
- Interacting with various people
"SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed – and continue to develop – advanced programs to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development program, a Junior program for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities."
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.