Profile and Experience Required/ Competencies
- Comfortable risk taker with a demonstrated ability to profitably manage large flows,
- Solid understanding of macroeconomics and deep knowledge of the US Treasuries market, including bond pricing, yield curves, and market dynamics,
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to devise trading strategies and successfully implement them,
- Client-oriented market making track record with good established relationships and understanding of client needs,
- High-achiever, driven to exceed expectations and with the highest personal standards in regards to integrity and confidentiality,
- Good communication skills, able to navigate various situations with sales and other internal trading desks to identify revenue-generative opportunities and potential risks,
- Highly collaborative - an open individual who can work successfully with multi-disciplinary, multinational teams,
- At least 5 years of experience at a similar role in a global bank
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Engineering, Finance, Economics, Physics, a related field or the equivalent thereof.
- English: Business level English (Not required for Japanese communication skill)
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Societe Generale Haussmann Japan Limited and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.