Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG).
Tactical Tools team in BSC/FIN is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solution to tackle day-to-day operational activities of FIN clients. These solutions will provide our clients with the necessary tools to streamline the processes and obtain efficiency gains or to respond to increasing business needs in terms of finance and reporting.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications or business change requests from the users;
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security); these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode;
- Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
- Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management) as a project resource;
- Contribute to the definition of tactical tools solutions and assess impact in line with BSC/FIN framework;
- Develop tactical tools solutions to different clients’ requests using mainly VBA and Power BI;
- Ensure proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
- Ensure that internal tools are up to date and the established convention are followed-up and respected;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.