- Profound knowledge of Fixed Income market and products
- Client-focused mindset to cover existing and potential clients
- Strategic contribution to development business
- Cooperation with different teams in Societe Generale
- Rigor and compliance to avoid any long-term liability for the company
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and changes
- Solid track record working in a similar capacity
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or relevant discipline
- Client - Sales and Marketing Strategy: I contribute to adapt our offer to our clients'/internal partners' needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.