- Minimum 6 years of experience in investment banking, corporate finance and/or capital markets within the healthcare sector
- Previous experience as a coverage banker or relationship manager with prospecting experience would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the healthcare industry & trends is preferred. The healthcare sector includes companies that are active in pharma, biotech, med-tech, diagnostics and tools, consumer healthcare, managed care, pharmacy benefits, distribution, and provider services businesses.
- Experience with large corporate clients, investment banking products including M&A and equity capital markets, debt capital markets, derivatives, credit, cash management, and trade finance products
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization, with particular focus at the senior management level
- Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative ideas and/or product solutions
- Enthusiasm to take on new and challenging tasks in a dynamic environment has a high level of motivation, dependability, intelligence, and ethics
- Superior presentation skills to represent the business across internal and external platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to convey ideas
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Series 79 & 63 is preferred but not required. Expectation to complete series exams within three months of joining
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.