Summary of the key purposes of the role
Collaborate with Sales, Pricing and Trading on the emtn wrapper solutions during competitive biddings
Deal execution: perform post trade review of documentation on customised and/or strategic trades.
Summary of responsibilities
The VIE will:
- pre trade: assist Sales and Pricing with wrapper solutions from a wide range of perspectives, such as but not limited to: product pay off, Europe-wide product wrapper structures, promotion of cost-effective automated solutions, and Swiss taxes; and
- post trade: review of product profile (pay off and wrapper) contained in a term sheet, obtention of sign off from relevant participants, preparation of related draft final terms and general application of post-trade review processes.
- other: assist team members based in Paris on a wide range of entry-level administrative tasks such as:
• Investigation and remediation of one-off administrative topics
• documenting and detecting behavioural trends underlying various administrative topics
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.