Summary of the key purposes of the role
Collaborate with Sales, Pricing and Trading on the emtn wrapper solutions during competitive biddings
Deal execution: perform post trade review of documentation on customised and/or strategic trades.
Summary of responsibilities
The VIE will:
- pre trade: assist Sales and Pricing with wrapper solutions from a wide range of perspectives, such as but not limited to: product pay off, Europe-wide product wrapper structures, promotion of cost-effective automated solutions, and Swiss taxes; and
- post trade: review of product profile (pay off and wrapper) contained in a term sheet, obtention of sign off from relevant participants, preparation of related draft final terms and general application of post-trade review processes.
- other: assist team members based in Paris on a wide range of entry-level administrative tasks such as:
• Investigation and remediation of one-off administrative topics
• documenting and detecting behavioural trends underlying various administrative topics