The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Amsterdam is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
- Graduate with a Master degree from Business School or University, majoring in Business Law, Contract Law or Banking&Finance Law
- You have a previous experience in English
- Knowledge of Belgian and/or Dutch Law would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Some knowledge of Dutch would be appreciated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and able to multi-task whilst to strict deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as report regularly on identified challenges;
- Discretion and sensitivity in view of confidential nature of the information that may be accessed as part of the role.
You will be located in Amsterdam with very occasional travel in Brussels.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.