- 4-6 years related information security experience
- Direct experience managing multi-faceted IT integration projects
- Experience with current concepts in project risk assessment, metrics generation and analysis and risk management
- Previous hands-on experience in an Information/Network Security Engineering role
- Working knowledge of process engineering and technical requirements generation in the user environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience in Computer Science, Business Management, or MIS required
- Certified training in security management, risk and compliance solutions and practices. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, or related certification(s) required
- Thorough knowledge of network and security architecture design concepts
- Knowledge of underlying platform(s); prior experience working with interdependent platforms; working knowledge of standards and impact of non-standard approaches
- Technical knowledge of business processes and procedures and underlying technical workings of system to support it
- Ability to maximize system to support business processes, recommend and influence business process change to maximize use of system
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
Data & Cyber Security (DCS) is globally responsible for securing and steering Information Security and Cybersecurity related risks for the Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) division and related Service Units. DCS is composed of diverse and talented professionals who translate ideas into action daily by combining the strength of its expertise with a deep understanding of GBIS and Service Unit needs.
The Vulnerability & Threat Assessment (VTA) Specialist for SG provides technical knowledge and expertise in security vulnerability management, including responsibility over security analysis, and security application packages related to vulnerability management; managing and overseeing the security infrastructure to maintain adequate levels of protection (patch management and anti-virus); managing configurations; performing landscape discovery to determine unauthorized changes and maintaining the health of all infrastructure tools and appliances. The VTA Specialist works closely with information security policy makers to ensure compliance with security policies.