- HR Administration activities.
- Sound Knowledge on Reports, extensive usage of MS Office applications.
- On boarding procedures for new joiners.
- Manage the HR Application tool with the employee database by making the necessary changes as applicable
- Widely work on PeopleSoft tool with updation & Reports.
- Process exit formalities for employees leaving the organization.
- Handle Employee Personal Files.
- Liaise with counterparts to ensure smooth transition of payroll requirements, transfer of staff.
- Provide required trainings to the juniors in the team and the new joiners
- Perform first level quality check for all the deliverables and update the necessary tracker to record the quality of client deliverables
- Act as a backup team lead during TLs absence and provide guidance to team and manage delivery
- Perform Morse controls, including managing anomaly
- Adhere to information security guidelines of SGGSC
- Maintain utmost confidentiality of the information received
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.