- Perform prechecks for Windows NOVA users determining actual eligibility.
- Monitor and track of migration appointments and keep migration status report updated.
- To monitor and review any Windows NOVA issues escalated by support team.
- Handle laptop requests including transition or replacement.
- To document any persistent issues and raise to support team.
- To test and provide solutions shared by support team to users.
- Handle new hardware & equipment setup.
- Act as point of contact for any Windows NOVA related topics.
- Keep track of Hardware & Accessories Inventory.
- Diploma holder or above of Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- Responsible and committed team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn, able to follow process and procedure
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm)
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Change management: I support change
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure department, Global Technology Services (GTS).
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 million external clients.
Description of the Activity of the Team
- Following up with users in proactive and professional manner for Windows NOVA users.
- Point of contact for Windows NOVA migrations, to take ownership of each case in a professional, consistent, and efficient manner.
- Providing an optimum service to our clients, commit to the expectation, and maintain customer productivity and satisfaction.
- Participating on Windows NOVA laptop setup, including pre-check, setup, and support.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.