How to apply
In the job description, click on “Apply”. A login page then appears.
If you do not yet have an account:
Click on “New User”, then fill in your profile once you have accepted the Privacy Agreement.
If you have already created your profile:
The screen that appears once you have logged in allows you to modify your profile if necessary, to select your CV and covering letter (you can upload others if you wish) and to answer any questions specific to that offer.
If you need to, you can save your application so that you can finish it at a later date.
How to create my applicant profile
To create your profile, click on the “Candidate Space” button at the top right of the screen, then on the “New User” button. Fill in your profile once you have accepted the Privacy Agreement.
I’m having trouble registering
Your registration problem could be due to a validity issue associated with the information provided. Please make sure that the values you have typed in comply with requirements by checking the error message.
I have registered but cannot log in
Your login problem could be due to:
- the user name you typed in: If you have forgotten your user name, you can use the “Forgot your user name?” feature. Type in your email address to generate a new user name. You will be able to change this new user name afterwards.
- the password you typed in: If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot your password?” feature. You will then receive an email informing you of your new password (check your Spam folder if you do not receive the email).
- your Internet browser: This website has been optimised for use with the Internet browsers indicated in the legal terms (Cookies section). If you are having trouble, you could try logging in from this page
I have registered but I am unable to login.
Your login problem may be due to:
- your account which is not activated
When you registered on our website, an e-mail has been sent to the mailbox you used during the registration. Did you click on the activation link in this e-mail?
- the browser that you are using:
This site is optimised for the browsers listed in the Legal Information page (Cookies section). You may eventually try to connect via this connection page.
- the password you entered:
If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgotten password” link at the top right hand side of the page.
I’ve forgotten my login or password
If you’ve forgotten your password: use the “Forgot your password?” feature on the login page. You will then receive an email informing you of your new password (check your Spam folder if you do not receive the email).
If you’ve forgotten your login: use the “Forgot your user name?” feature. Type in your email address to generate a new user name. You will be able to change this new user name afterwards.
How to submit a spontaneous application
To submit a spontaneous application, just create your profile. Go to this page [lien page de connexion] and click on “New User”. You can then fill in your profile by indicating your preferences. As soon as you submit your application, it will be visible to our recruiters.
I wish to reply to a job offer, but its description doesn’t have an “apply” button
If a job description does not have an “Apply” button, that’s because it is already in your job applications, and you cannot submit two applications for the same job offer.
Submitting an application from a mobile phone
The Careers site allows you to create a mobile account and to search for and reply to a job offer. If your mobile phone does not allow you to upload documents, we recommend that you upload your CV and covering letter from your computer. Once they have been uploaded to your profile, they will be available for job applications you wish to submit via mobile phone.
How to create an alert
When you create your account or when you submit an application for a job offer, at the Preferences step tick the “Send an e-mail notification whenever a new position matching this profile is posted.” box
How to deactivate an alert
In your Candidate Space
- click on “My account options”
- in “Correspondence”, click on “Modify”
- untick “Send me an email alert when an offer that corresponds to my preferences is published”
- click on “Save”
The recruitment process
To find out more about the various stages of the Societe Generale group’s recruitment process, please click here