Vos missions au quotidien
The Custody Agent - Reconciliation Officer performs daily reconciliation and investigation of all the tasks linked to cash and securities reconciliation. He/She also assumes all the additional tasks as reports, statistics, etc. He/She is also taking in charge the Management requests.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Reconciliation activity management
- Executes daily reconciliation of cash movements and securities positions between Loro and Nostro
- Researches and queries resolution in relation to outstanding reconciliation items, liaising with other departments and external parties
- Analyses reports and data compilation
- Participates to testing and training when required.
Reporting and respect of policies and procedures
- Provides reporting on reconciliation items, providing detailed analysis of outstanding items
- Sends daily and monthly reporting
- Ensures process is applied according to procedures in place
- Has and promotes a positive attitude towards internal policies, procedures and controls
- Ensures reporting tasks are provided within the agreed deadline
- Produces monthly KPIs / Permanent Supervision within the agreed deadline.
- May handle complex queries
- Communicates appropriately and accurately to internal and external parties
- May be involved in the training of new hires
- May review tasks as a backup of the Manager
Et si c’était vous ?
- Good knowledge of accounting and reconciliation
- Good financial skills
- Good working use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge on Power BI and Alteryx
- Advanced level of French
- Intermediate level of English
- Team spirit
- Organization and rigor
- Analytical mind
- Communication skills
- Client orientation
- Job not submitted to MIF II
- Job not submitted to phone registration
Plus qu’un poste, un tremplin
Société Générale Luxembourg is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
We offer our employees a working environment adapted to the evolution of the business lines; this translates in two key words: remote working & agility (depending on the department).
Our unique geographical location in the heart of the City Centre and close to the Luxembourg City train station allows our employees to benefit from the advantages of a European capital.
“Building together, with our clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions”.
Our CSR strategy is at the heart of our DNA and the Group wishes to position itself as one of the key players in the fight against climate change by supporting customers in their energy transition. In Luxembourg, our international environment offers us tremendous diversity within our teams, for which we guarantee equal opportunities.
Our open-innovation lab #Leplateaulux, in connection with the Luxembourg innovation ecosystem, allows our employees to benefit from proximity with external start-ups and internal project developers.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.
- Référence: 230006PR
- Entité: SG Luxembourg
- Date de début: 02/10/2023
- Date de publication: 09/03/2023