1) Bachelor’s degree in IT.
2) 5+ years of hands-on developer experience in IBM-i(AS400) with RPGLE, CLLE, SQL skills.
3) 5+ years of experience in back office settlement system GMI with good understanding of trade processing, position management, margins, GL flow, regulatory reporting, fees and commission and corporate actions.
4) Good understanding of Exchange traded derivatives, trade life cycle, OTC.
5) Good knowledge of batch steps and regional processing flows with experience of GMI/AS400 - L2/L3 Production support.
6) Good communication and analytical skills.
7) Create a detailed business analysis by outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
8) Accurate and consistent delivery of committed artifacts by being attentive to detail and adhering to agile development methodologies.
9) Develop new testing scenarios by enhancing the efficiency of existing processes.
10) Optimize the existing business processes by meeting expectations of stakeholders.
11) Demonstrated functional knowledge and expertise in the domain.
12) Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
13) Knowledge of SQL and Change & Release Management processes.
14) Clear and concise communication skills.
15) Collaborate with stakeholders.
16) High-level of self-drive.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.