- 5-8 yrs of good business analyst experience ,trade finance knowledge would be good
- Deliver and ensure the business requirements are captured well and documented well in form of BRD or FSD and are updated in JIRA.
- Should be able to engage with product owner and user community to analyse the requirement , slice it , agree on the acceptance criteria with the PO and users
- Provide good requirement elicitation to the development team
- Prepare the test cases and execute along with the requirement impelementation , demonstrate or prototyope the features to Product Owner
- Be at the forfront in case of any production issues.
- Should be taking proactive steps to identify any potential or severe defects well before production and should be able to eliminate the same ,prevent defect leakage.
-Understand agile practices thoroughly , scrum , user stories , slicing , story point estimation , sprint planning etc
-Good knowledge on International trade finances product lifecycle for products like Letter of Credit , Guarantees, Doc Collections, Finance etc
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved