The following attributes are required for the successful completion of the tasks described above:
- 3 to 7 years of experience required
- Strong analytics skills: counterparty financials analysis includes banks, brokers, insurances and funds,
- Strong knowledge of financial markets mechanisms and products,
- Solid knowledge of compliance rules,
- Strong knowledge of SG risk metrics and processes,
- Knowledge of legal contracts: ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA,
- Capacity to work in a stressful environment / Flexibility / ability to work on various topics at short notice,
- Attention to details,
- Client / service oriented, to provide the best customer services to internal and external clients,
- Proactivity / curiosity / willingness and ability to learn quickly: solution oriented, take initiative to solve or escalate any issue if necessary,
- Ability to perform continuous improvements,
- Communication skills / ability to interact with a wide range of departments (sales, RISQ, GBSU, GLBA, etc.),
- As part of these processes, the counterparty risk team has expertise in the use of the following tools: DBE / CWF / IPilotage and related/ MAT / Control Tower.
The position is based in Morocco, Casablanca.
Société Générale Africa Technologies and Services (SG ATS) is a subsidiary of Société Générale Group that was created in 2014 with a purpose of providing flexible and efficient solutions to the bank's trading rooms in Europe (mainly in Paris and London). The overarching aim is to help them grow and meet the increasingly stringent requirements imposed by the various international banking legislations.
Building on its success thus far, SG ATS aims to become a multi-service center that provides high value-added services to the Group's different business lines (mainly in Europe, but also in the United States and Asia). These concern Markets activities, but also Risk, Finance, and Compliance among other central functions.
Awarded "Best Place to Work in Morocco - 2019/2021", SG ATS is a young dynamic structure that places human capital at the center of its development and surrounds itself with talented people who actively participate in the success of the company while evolving in an international environment that favors the development of distinctive skills.
Within MARK, MARK/BTO/CCR is responsible for the management of Risks and Scarce Resources, by assisting MARK, EQD, FIC and SLS management to monitor and manage scarce resources, market and counterparty risk related to the department’s activities.
The overall objective of MARK/BTO/CCR is to support the development of MARK while ensuring that the risks and scarce resources pertaining to the activity are visible and clearly understood.
The department analyses credit risks and proposes limits, but also monitors the limit usage and the overshoots, propose remediation and bears responsibility for warning of potential limit breaches.
Within the CCR counterparty risk team, you will be responsible for the counterparty risk metrics applicable to the MARK activities.
The team is organised by client type (corporate, banks, brokers, CCP, etc.) for the operational missions described below. In addition, transversal missions / expertise (across all client type) are also handled by the team.
Most tasks are mutualized in order to offer the best possible reactivity to the Sales and traders, but each member of the team is referent on a particular counterparty type.
« Les informations recueillies sur ce site font l’objet d’un traitement destiné à répondre aux besoins de recrutement de la société SG ATS. Ces données sont traitées par les services internes de la société. Conformément à la loi n° 09-08 promulguée par le Dahir 1-09-15 du 18 février 2009, relative à la protection des personnes physiques à l’égard du traitement des données à caractère personnel, vous bénéficiez d’un droit d’accès et de rectification aux informations qui vous concernent, que vous pouvez exercer en vous adressant à email@example.com.Vous pouvez également, pour des motifs légitimes, vous opposer à ce que les données qui vous concernent fassent l’objet d’un traitement. Ces données peuvent faire l’objet d’un transfert à l’étranger. Ces traitements ont été notifiés et autorisés par la CNDP sous les numéros A-RH-354/2016 et T-RH-129/2016.
En postulant à cette annonce, vous confirmez avoir lu et vous acceptez la mention ci-dessus relative à la protection des données personnelles. »