Société Générale is looking for an English speaking Administrative Assistant Intern for its Luxembourg office.
• Organisation of meetings and conferences;
• Archiving and follow-up of documents (fee schedules, contracts, letters);
• Support of Paralegal respecting the tracking and tracing of legal documents;
• Answering phone calls and participating to the administrative tasks related to the department (Sales, Relationship Manager and Sales Support team);
• As a real support to your colleagues, you assist them in their organisation and collaborate efficiently to their activities' success.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap
• Studies in secretarial field (BAC+2);
• Ability to operate personal computer MS Office: - Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Visio;
• Excellent knowledge of office equipment such as fax, scanner, copy machine;
• Good level in English is mandatory, any additional language will be considered as an asset;
• Rigorous, versatile and granted with good people skills you handle tasks you are entrusted with;
• You are recognised and appreciated for your capacity to manage priorities and for your autonomy which labelled you as an efficient and proactive colleague;
• Strong organisational and communication skills;
• Position not subject to MIF II.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English by applying online.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.