• Studies in secretarial field (BAC+2);
• Ability to operate personal computer MS Office: - Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Visio;
• Excellent knowledge of office equipment such as fax, scanner, copy machine;
• Good level in English is mandatory, any additional language will be considered as an asset;
• Rigorous, versatile and granted with good people skills you handle tasks you are entrusted with;
• You are recognised and appreciated for your capacity to manage priorities and for your autonomy which labelled you as an efficient and proactive colleague;
• Strong organisational and communication skills;
• Position not subject to MIF II.
Availability for a 6-month full-time internship;
Start date: June-July 2019;
Internship agreement needed.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English by applying online.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap.