1. Tools and information system for the production of Economic P & L, risk metrics and Risk Analysis.
2. In the process of chaining (Market Data, calculations bricks, SI) and impacts on other actors (Accounting Team, RISK,
3.Products and portfolio strategies (understanding the sensitivities and risks associated with different products)
4. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
5. Understanding the P & L of Income Allocation and all valuation adjustments methods (EDMM, EDMN, FVA, OCA).
6. Have a good level in English and VBA development
7. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive metric:
The risk analysis used in management
Risk metrics that define our regulatory banking limits
The P&L entering into account of the bank
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.