The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com
- Academic background preferably in Accounting & Finance, Economics or comparable studies;
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
- Initial knowledge and understanding of derivatives and equity products with a strong focus on FX and Derivatives
- Demonstrable risk and controls awareness and ability to apply this to the operating environment
- Preferable initial system knowledge – E.g. Bloomberg, Reuters
- Advance computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Self-starter, ability to implement tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Team player who fosters team spirit in a global setting
- Language preferences French, English or German
Thank you to applicate in english
CFS is the Luxembourg-based management company of Lyxor Asset Management, the fully-owned Asset Manager of Societe Generale Group. Lyxor offers customized investment management services in ETFs & Indexing, Alternatives & Multi-Management, Absolute Return & Solutions. Driven by acknowledged research, advanced risk-management and a passion for client satisfaction, Lyxor's investment specialists strive to deliver sustainable performance across all asset classes.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap.