The objective of the VIE: To develop and maintain the learning culture in our entity & to support employees in their development within Societe Generale Luxembourg.
• Supporting employees in their skills development: creation of personalized training courses in collaboration with managers and the HR department.
• Onboarding newcomers to the department (welcome meeting, digital course...).
• Awareness-raising campaign to promote IT and its jobs within Societe Generale Luxembourg (creation of visuals / communication videos).
Managing the training plan
• Follow the annual training plan in collaboration with the HR department and managers: ensure that the training courses run smoothly and meet the needs of employees and managers.
Developing the Learning Culture
• Create innovative events around training (Brown Bag Lunch, Workshops, Conferences...).
• Create and manage projects to develop the use of internal training tools.
In our team, there is only one rule: innovation! If you are curious, autonomous and have ideas to share: our missions are made for you!
Between human resources and communication, this VIE in the IT department will allow you to support employees in their career at Societe Generale and to develop all learning subjects in close collaboration with the HR department and the department managers.
To apply, send us your resume, a cover letter and anything you find relevant!
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise.
Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité sexuelle ou de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.