Vos missions au quotidien
You will be part of the “Client Service Managers” team covering Alternative Investment Funds where you will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners. You will be given the opportunity to front, under the supervision of our CSM, certain clients. You will have, as well, a direct exposure to the SGSS Luxembourg senior management.
- Make and organize general communication to our clients
- Support and help organizing client service review meetings
- Participate to AIFM due diligences and Client Service Reviews meeting
- Consolidate KPIs, board packs, quality charts for the AIF clients
- Produce and send various reports for our clients
- Administrative tasks anticipating the accounts opening in our system
- Support on operational procedures documentation (e.g. Service Level Agrement, procedure)
- Follow-up on overdrafts
- Maintenance of static data’s and authorized list of signatures
- Support on some audit requests
- Support the invoicing team
- Support credit risk
Et si c’était vous ?
- Knowledge of the AIF industry
- Fluent in English, French
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork skills
- Duration: 6 months minimum – 12 months possible; full-time Internship
- Desired starting date: July 2023
- Internship agreement needed
Plus qu’un poste, un tremplin
Société Générale Luxembourg is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
We offer our employees a working environment adapted to the evolution of the business lines; this translates in two key words: remote working & agility (depending on the department). Our unique geographical location in the heart of the City Centre and close to the Luxembourg City train station allows our employees to benefit from the advantages of a European capital. “Building together, with our clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions”.
Our CSR strategy is at the heart of our DNA and the Group wishes to position itself as one of the key players in the fight against climate change by supporting customers in their energy transition. In Luxembourg, our international environment offers us tremendous diversity within our teams, for which we guarantee equal opportunities. Our open-innovation lab #Leplateaulux, in connection with the Luxembourg innovation ecosystem, allows our employees to benefit from proximity with external start-ups and internal project developers.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.
- Référence: 230007TO
- Entité: SG Luxembourg
- Date de début: 15/05/2023
- Date de publication: 30/03/2023