Et si c’était vous ?
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting (local GAAP and IFRS), legal, and reulatory issues governing relevant sectors
- Good understanding of various legal agreements (term sheet, Credit Agreement, ISDA & CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, SBLC agreement) and ability to assess credit terms and conditions, including financial covenants, security and collateral
- Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
- Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
- Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios
- Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market data tools like Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, etc.
Plus qu’un poste, un tremplin
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and acting are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.