A qualitfied chartered accountant with 12-15 years experience preferrably in investment banking.
1. Strong Knowledeger of General Accounting, Closing & Reporiting, Fixed Assets, Account Reconciliations and Financial Analysis.
2. Review and analyze the system generated/Manual journal entries,reconciliations,external reports and analyze financial data and compare to
to get the final results.
3. GL account's review alongwith Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis.
4. Good Knowledge of Consolidation, Inter-Company transactions and its reconciliations alongwith Chart of Accounts & Master Data
5. Ensures the suitability and effectiveness of internal controls in General Accounting process.
6. Performs and conducts reviews on analysis of balance sheet and other account reconciliations and supporting schedules, reports on
7. Identify issues and areas for improvement to drive process improvement and efficiency, enhance controls, and increase data transparency
1. Challenging and analytical skills in order to be able to give an independent and relevant opinion on the control framework or the correct application of accounting standards.
2. Ability to perform a rigourous analysis of the Level 1 & 2 control framework.
3. Expert on accounting, regulatory or prudential (level 2) processes and its normative impact.
4. Ability to understand Banking & Investment business lines and able to challenge the processes with a continuous improvement mindset.
5. Strong audit and accounting skills
6. Strong Accounting knowledge.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Access.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved