Responsibilities in the Role as TA EXCO
• Gain knowledge of the business and industry segment of SG-GSC relevant to Business being supported, its clients, suppliers, vendors and competitors; understand SG-GSC's business model, business strategy and business plans to ensure alignment of HR initiatives.
• Understand the various nuances of the organizational culture of SG and deliver interventions and strategies that promote unified SG culture, increase collaboration and alignment of SG-GSC with SG, increase opportunities for innovation and enable a work environment that helps SG-GSC get improved returns.
• Work closely with the Leadership Team to identify HR priorities and ensure incorporation of the priorities in the Annual HR Plan and Budget.
•Focus Chennai vision & ensure the targeted hiring is met
•Ensure one HR culture within GSC.
Responsibilities in the Role as HR member
• Play a key role in building a work-culture aligned to the vision of SGGSC strategy. Model the essence of SG Leadership model visibly and consistently behaving in ways that reinforce culture, encouraging others to do the same and challenging employees and colleagues who do not.
• Lead / own one or more transversal or collective initiatives to improve overall performance of HR and/or transform HR
• As a member of HR team of SG GSC, contribute to, where possible at least one or more HR initiatives
• Build strong relationships and reinforce links between TA and other HR entities
• Ensuring compliance of code of conduct and integrity in all areas especially vendor management
• Contribute to brand-building initiatives of SG-GSC locally
• As a communication catalyst, develop vertical and horizontal communication channels; disseminate information, provide periodic up-dates and deliver various organizational communications to the entire team as well as address any concerns or grievances.
• Showcase the HR Recruitment Talent across GSC to ensure appropriate positioning and contribute to Talent sourcing and Diversity objectives / targets of GSC.
Responsibilities in the Role as Lead Talent Acquisition
OPERATIONS & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
• Partner with Business leaders to develop a Talent Acquisition roadmap, integrating workforce planning, and ensure progress on the roadmap through periodic meetings
• Responsible for developing and managing the recruitment process.
• Strategize & develop effective recruitment strategies to attract diverse potential candidates
• Partner with BL heads to discuss progress on open requisitions and creation of candidate pool; ability to highlight risks & the right time & to the right audience
• Driving new ideas to enhance the hiring capacity & reduce the hiring cost consistently.
• Managing relationships with vendors to ensure that SG is always positioned as their preferred partner thus ensuring an unhindered supply of talent.
• Use lean methodology to bring process efficiency
• Ensure compliance while dealing with vendors and external stakeholders, and put checks and balances to ensure laid down processes are followed by the team.
• Ensuring smooth functioning of the recruitment process while maintaining compliance to procedures and policy guidelines.
• Responsible for hiring of key leaders @ level 4 & above in the organization (sourcing - offer)
Ability to create specific hiring plans for staffing of niche & super niche skills
• Developing strategic recruitment plans and Workforce Roadmap, examining hiring trends, assist in long-range planning for the organization's workforce.
• Implementation of recruitment & HR innovations, assist in creating/ changing Recruitment policies
• Lead projects in the Recruitment function & actively participate in larger organization/ HR wide initiatives
• Actively contribute in the creating & maintaining the Recruitment Budget
• Responsible for ensuring that we utilize our direct sourcing methods effectively
• Promote a culture of constant monitoring and resultant evolution; of innovation and innovative thinking; of service and client focus/centricity across recruitment. Contribute to GSC’s innovation initiatives.
• Promote new ways of recruitment & engagement (Social, Video based JD, Blogging etc).
• Ensure consistent stakeholder management is in place across all the business lines.
• Guide, train, advice, motivate, provide feedback and support the team members
• Monitor & provide feedback to external consultant with regards to their performance