Societe Generale Group’s services in the Middle East include Corporate and Investment Banking and Trade Finance (Securities Services):
For nearly two decades, SG CIB has been committed to supporting the Middle East’s governments, corporates, financial institutions and investors. We deliver worldwide expertise in Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets. At Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, nearly 12,0001 professionals in more than 37 countries connect entrepreneurs, large corporates, financial institutions, governments and investors with capital markets, and provide financing, investment and risk management solutions. Across Europe, the Middle East & Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific, we are using skill, innovation and global reach to tailor high-end solutions for our clients.
Responsible for marketing and providing customer support on behalf of GTPS/GTB/BAN for Cash Clearing Services to a portfolio of selected banks in the Middle East (and/or such other countries as may be specified from time to time by the concerned business lines).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage relationship with existing clients through regular contacts, and solicit new clients through continuing business development initiatives, to offer SG’s Cash Clearing services (e.g. account maintenance, clearing of international transfers, cheques collections, bill of exchange) developed by the business lines
- Follow up regularly with head office on the budgeted volume of EURO payments for existing customers and take any necessary action with clients/business lines to ensure budget is met or exceeded
- Keep business line management informed of local market conditions and competition studies in the scope of Global Clearing Services activities.
- Accompany Head Office business line representatives on calls and visits to local customers.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ organization and needs in cash clearing services
- Be fully familiar with the business lines’ product and services offerings, and strategies, in order to fully align marketing activity
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling products and services of other business lines of the SG Group to clients
- Handle customers’ inquiries to help them solve any operation problems and making sure every inquiry will be taken care on that same day or the earliest possible in order to satisfy the customers.
- To provide, in close connection with SG-Paris, a first level of customer support for banks in the Middle East dealing with SG-Paris.
- To develop daily contact with the customers in order to maintain a good and close relationship.