Mission: Manage the different investments regarding the compliance of the funds. Monitor and prepare the regular risk reporting.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Daily risk analysis (e.g. Market, Counterparty, Liquidity) and global exposure calculation;
• Daily valuation of OTC derivatives, including complex derivative structures;
• Monitoring of investment compliance against legal requirements, prospectus, internal policies and guidelines;
• Maintenance and further development of the Risk Management Procedure;
• Be the contact person for internal and external auditors, investment managers or any other fund stakeholder;
• Risk reporting to the Senior Management and the Board of Directors of the Management Company;
• Analysis and identify risk factors for new fund setup. Build risk procedure and reports for the new fund;
• Presentation of risk reports during Board Meetings or internal Risk Committees;
• Lead/participate in projects and working groups on risk related topics and developments;
• Service review meeting with different service providers, analysis KPI.