In details, you are responsible for:
- Monitor the commercial activity thus contributing to its better steering:
o Produce and analyze key indicators (client meetings, NBI, pipeline, etc.), to be afterward circulated to the commercial teams, the Coverage Department management, and SGSS executive management;
o Guarantee, via regular surveillance and action, data input quality by the sales teams in the Customer Relationship Management;
o Take an active part in the annual Sales Plan exercise and its mid-year follow-up.
- Accompany business development:
o Jointly with the sales teams, prepare commercial presentations for strategic client meetings (promote within that context usage of innovative methods);
o Aggregate prospect universe and systematize prospect identification within these universes;
o Track synergies arising from SGSS cooperation with other business lines, and play an active role in animating these collaboration programs on a daily basis;
o Supervise sales’ training deployment to ensure appropriate skills’ development within the sales force.
- Autonomously steering answers to Request For Proposals: in tandem with the sales person responsible for the answer and following instructions provided to you by Subject Matter Experts, you drive the process from opportunity identification to answer formalization, each RFP being to that extent a mini project:
o For each RFP, task encompass (i) internal players’ coordination, (ii) retro planning definition, (iii) direct answer to standard questions, (iv) final answer production, and (v) oral presentations and due diligences preparation;
o You are also expected to contribute to continuous process improvement, re. market watch, standard content richness, format (e.g. use of digital tools), as well as to transversal RFP activity monitoring.
- Jointly with and upon guidance from the sales team, help strengthen, coordinate and monitor SGSS coverage toward Key Clients and Prospects:
o Drive the local Account Planning exercise (annual reviews of coverage action plans for SGSS Top 100 Clients and Prospects);
o Follow-up upon the commercial activity deriving from marketing campaigns and consolidate client feedbacks. Ensure data quality in the Customer Relationship Management tool to maximize invitees’ list accuracy hence campaigns’ effectiveness.
- Support sales teams and the Legal Department throughout the formalization of the contract with our clients / prospects.
Due to activity seasonality, the Sales Facilitation Analyst (VIE) might also be involved in ad hoctopics important for SGSS and requiring punctual reinforcement.
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité sexuelle ou de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.