- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Business
-Years of experience - 4 to 8 years
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office tools
- In-depth knowledge in Know Your Customer (KYC) process
- Experience in Investment Banking / capital markets domain is mandatory
- At least 1 year of experience in Client onboarding or Periodic review process in Investment banking domain.
b) Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work in a cross cultural team across geographical locations and time zones
Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to demonstrate team spirit, client focus and ownership
Willingness to be part of a deadline driven process
Investigative abilities and eye for detail
Good analytical and problem solving skills
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.